We ask you to follow these Rules of Conduct while playing Bullet Strike: Battlegrounds and participating on our platforms. Please note, these may change from time to time, so it's worth checking back periodically. Ignorance of the rules does not excuse a violation of them. Violations may result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees.
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Do not impersonate other individuals.
- Do not spam, be it in text or VoIP.
- Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
- Do not team: teaming is defined as two or more players in the same match working together in a larger group than is intended for the selected game mode.
- Do not team kill: there is no excuse for non-accidental team kills. If your teammate is breaking these rules, report them to us instead.
- Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
- Do not exploit bugs or glitches: If you find a bug or a glitch in the game that provides an unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else's account, even with their permission.
These rules are neither final nor exhaustive - we reserve the right to suspend disruptive users even if their behavior doesn’t fall under any of the above rules directly. Be nice, play fair and respect others and yourself.